The Irish Maltese Circle are organizing the first ever St. Patrick’s Day Parade to be held in Malta.
The Parade will leave the Phoenicia Hotel at 11:45am and continue down Republic Street to St. George’s Square.
The Parade will feature:
- The Irish Maltese Circle
- Paws Malta
- Breast Care Support Group
- San Gwann Scout Pipe Band and Colour party
- St. Patrick’s Football Club
- Traditional Dancers from Ireland
- The Don Kinsella band flying in from Ireland
- more to follow
The San Gwann Pipe Band, Keltika and the Irish Dancers will perform in St. George’s Square
- Cartrige World
- Jameson Wiskey
- Irish Maltese Circle email:firstname.lastname@example.org – mob.99843538
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website. Just enter your detail and pay the registration fees.