Academy of Dance Arts Malta – Dance School Malta
An opportunity she’ll cherish for life at the Academy of Dance Arts
The Academy of Dance Arts provides children the opportunity to enrich their lives while encouraging artistic growth. Ballerinas receive individual attention as they explore the world of dance.
Benefits of ballet
Ballet offers dancers a number of benefits for both the body and mind. Some of these include:
* Better posture
* Toned body, stronger core and improved flexibility
* Poise, grace and elegance
The Academy of Dance Arts Malta is committed to inspire children as young as 3 to embrace their creative spirit and joy of dance through the study of classical ballet. Whether the children choose a professional career in dance or not, they will take with them life-long skills and cherised memories that willl last a life-time.
* Hand in Hand – An exciting movement programme for toddlers and children aged 1 to 3 year; children are accompanied by one of their parents.
* Jazz – Classes for children from the age of 5, teenagers and adults
* Flamenco and Spanish dance – Classes teaching Flamenco and dances from other Spainish regions aimed at children as young as 6 up to adults.
Junior ballet, senior ballet – intermediate and advanced levels, Flamenco and Spanish dance, Contemporary Jazz. You may also purchase Dancewear with the Academy of Dance Arts Malta.
For more information on classes, please call on 2142 1632 or visit our studios at BS Building, Mosta Road, Lija, Malta. Also check out our facebook for all the latest Academy of Dance Arts news.